The Viron eVo P320 pool pump is ideal for a new or existing pools that encounters a leafy or heavy debris load. The huge hair and lint basket reduces the frequency of emptying and the amount of maintenance your need to attend to. All 3 speeds are adjustable and easily accommodate most pools.
By increasing or decreasing the speed of the pump simply changes the flow rate by the same rate. However, the actual energy used to change the speed or flow varies dramatically. Halve the speed of your pump and the flow rate will also halve, but the energy consumed drops by more than 85%.
When installed by your professional pool shop or builder they will adjust the speed of the Viron P320 eVo pool pump to make sure you receive the best energy savings as possible while keeping your pool crystal clean
- Fully variable speed from 600 RPM to 2850 RPM allows flow rate to be tailored to your pool while maximising energy savings
- 8 star energy rating
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Low speeds means ultra quiet allowing operation at night or early morning
- Low speed means lower pressures extending the life of other pool equipment such as filters and chlorinators
- Low speed means better filtration resulting in sparkling clear water
- Programmable time periods and speed means suitable for water features, spa jets and in floor cleaning systems
- Fully serviceable motor to ensure long life and maximum energy savings over the life of the pump
- Save up to $1000 per year in operating costs
For the technically minded: