How it works
- The hardcover sits on the top rim of the spa.
- It acts like the lid on a pot to trap heat.
- Can be used on both residential and commercial spas.
- Made by inserting two high strength polystyrene foam sheets into a vinyl outer.
- The bottom of the cover is made of chlorine resistant p.e. plastic to eliminate bleaching.
- The handles are internally strengthened.
- The tie downs are strengthened and adjustable.
- Locking mechanisms are fitted to limit access to the spa.
- We use proven u.v. resistant vinyl (proven over 17 years of use).
- The central hinge is strengthened.
- The internal foams are supported across the centre with an aluminium channel.
- The internal foams have a 100 to 50mm taper to prevent ponding on the surface of the cover.