No matter what your criteria for top performance and value, the MasterTemp high performance heater meets them all.
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, the MasterTemp heater measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp heaters are setting a new standard for total value.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater, allows for smaller
overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the
MasterTemp heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp heaters at the top
of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls,
the MasterTemp heater is as easy to operate as your home heating system.
Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center,
no matter how the MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude
on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp heater is certified for low NOx emissions and
outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch
that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure
the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas
shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
- High efficiency rating makes these heaters extremely economical to operate.
If your pool heater is more than 5 years old, chances are a MasterTemp heater
could quickly pay for itself in utility bill savings.
- Optimized fuel/air mix provides superior efficiency and faster heat up.
- In fact, our heaters outperform current industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
- Tough composite exterior won’t corrode; stands up to both heat and weather.
|Model 175||Model 200||Model 250/250HD||Model 300||Model 400/400HD|
|Temperature Change/24 Hrs. (°F )||Pool Capacity in Gallons|
|Temperature Change/24 Hrs. (°F )||Pool Surface Area in Sq. Ft. at 5.5′ Depth|
ASME models available. See your Pentair representative for details.
|Spa Volume (Gallons)|
|Model||Minutes for 30°F Temperature Rise (Heater Input in 1000 BTU/HR)|
Note: The chart is based on a 30°F (16.6°C) temperature rise, discounting losses and only based on heat required to raise temperature in minutes. Two-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.Enquire